HWC Engineering is a full-service consulting engineering firm that provides water, wastewater, stormwater, transportation, inspection, site engineering, survey, landscape architecture and planning services for both the public and private sectors.
Founded in 1989 in Terre Haute, Indiana, HWC has additional offices in Indianapolis, Lafayette, New Albany and Muncie, allowing us to provide professional engineering services to clients throughout Indiana and the Midwest.
Recognized as one of Indiana’s fastest growing engineering firms in recent years, HWC recruits some of the very best professionals in the business. This quality growth is part of our plan to provide the best possible service to our clients. It is an extension of our heritage, growing out of 85 years in the construction business and nearly 30 years in the business of professional engineering.
In August 2011, HWC acquired Floyd E. Burroughs & Associates (FEBA) and added multiple engineers to our transportation design staff and expanded our capabilities to include small structure and bridge design.
- Named one of the best places to work in Indiana in 2016 by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- Recipient of the 2014 ACEC Engineering Excellence Award for the Lebanon Seashore Waterpark
- Repeat recipient of the Indiana University Kelley School of Business Top 100 Growth Award
- ACEC National Project Finalist
- Named a “Top 50” Midwest Design Firm by Midwest Construction magazine