The Wayne Township Fire Station #82 Project included the partial demolition and renovation of an existing fire station and government center.
Project highlights included:
- Demolition of the existing parking lot, fire truck apron, stormwater and utility systems
- Design and construction of site work for the new fire station and remaining government center
- Utilization of pervious concrete pavement for underground stormwater quantity management within the parking lot
- Utility improvements for service upgrades to the buildings
- Associated landscaping work