Economic development for all communities depends upon viable transportation systems, allowing goods and services to come into and exit from communities in the most efficient manner possible. Our expertise includes the design of new or rehabilitated roadways, streets, intersections, and associated incidentals. Our professionals are fully prepared to assist your community with every facet of transportation project delivery from concept development through planning, design, and construction inspection of transportation projects.
Equally as important, as an INDOT certified engineering firm, our relationships throughout Indiana allow us to assist our clients in not only finding the best solutions for their communities, but to move projects forward. Because of our working relationships with major municipal finance and bond counsel professionals, we know how to “package” your project for successful delivery.
HWC Planning, Studies, Permitting, Funding Services
- Transportation Planning
- Traffic Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Funding Assistance (Federal-aid highway funding for LPA Projects)
HWC Design Services
- Road Design (Rural Systems)
- Street Design (Urban Systems)
- Highway Design (Arterial Systems)
- Bridge Design
- Bridge Rehabiltation and Replacement
- Intersection Upgrades, including Roundabouts
HWC Construction Engineering Services
- Construction Observation Services for Roadway and Bridge Projects