HWC has a long history of being a leader in providing expertise to local government clients. For more than 20 years, we have worked to improve the quality of life for our clients, their communities, and their citizens.
It is our goal to be more than your design professional. We strive to bring value at every point of the process. We are expert at bringing a team of professionals to deliver on all aspects of your project. This includes both internal and external team members.
We identify the problems early on and concentrate on providing you a solution. One that is practical, can be funded, executed and delivered successfully. Delivering the physical structure is a means, not an end.
The true value is being your partner and understanding your desire to improve your community.
HWC Local Government Portfolio
- Bridge #19 - Ohio County, IN
- Brumfield/Embree Roundabout - Princeton, Indiana
- Comprehensive Plan - Aurora, IN
- Concord Road Reconstruction - Lafayette, Indiana
- Downtown Loop Trail - Crawfordsville, IN
- French Lick Town Center - French Lick, Indiana
- Fruitridge Avenue and Park Avenue Intersection – Vigo County, Indiana
- Main Street Streetscape - Lafayette, IN
- Michigan Road Wastewater Treatment Plant Expansion - Clay Township Regional Waste District
- New Wastewater Treatment Plant, Lift Station & Collection System Improvements - Greencastle, Indiana
- Portland Water Park - Portland, IN
- Stormwater Drainage Improvements - Farmersburg, Indiana
- Stormwater Improvements Study - Worthington, Indiana
- Stormwater Separation: Edgewood Grove and Oakland Subdivisions - Terre Haute, Indiana
- Village Promenade - Muncie, Indiana
- Washington Street Gateway & Trail - Delphi, Indiana
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements - Winchester, Indiana
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Renovation - Martinsville, Indiana
- Water Supply Wells, Treatment Plant and Storage Facilities - Seelyville, Indiana
- Water System Improvements - Attica, Indiana
- Water System Improvements - Brazil, Indiana
- Water Treatment Facility Improvements - Princeton, Indiana
- Wayne Township Fire Station # 82 – Indianapolis, IN