Stormwater Improvement Projects
HWC provided survey, design, bidding, construction engineer, and inspection services for the six projects identified in the Batesville Stormwater Planning Study.
The six projects include:
- EGS Culvert Replacement & Ditch Improvements
- Huntersville/Woodlawn Storm Improvements
- Ripley/Vine Storm Sewer Replacement
- Sycamore Lake Water Quality Improvements
- Central Avenue Storm Sewer
- Park Avenue Storm Sewer
The projects included approximately 4,000 linear feet of storm sewer installation, along with a culvert replacement, ditch grading, and hydrodynamic separator.
The projects were completed at a construction cost of $1.3 million with construction funded through an OCRA grant.